Your data is the lifeblood of your organisation: protecting it, yet making sure that you always have access, is one of your most important challenges. File Centre are a leading specialist when it comes to data backup and we offer our clients a premium backup retrieval and delivery service
An important part of any backup strategy should incorporate offsite data tapes to protect against potential local disasters including fire, theft and flood. Without an offsite data backup plan you are placing your business at considerable risk.
Fact: 90% of companies who lose their data are out of business within two years.
Having offsite tape storage is critical to disaster recovery. By storing your backup tapes with File Centre, you are minimising the risk of unforeseen events at your site. If your data is compromised in any way, your backup tapes can be called back from File Centre's offsite storage facility and your organisation could be up and running again within hours.
All media items are logged at File Centre and placed in a secure, environmentally-controlled storage facility where they can be retrieved at a moment’s notice to support business continuity plans or system failure.
With File Centre, backup tapes are collected and delivered. File Centre return them to you according to a pre-arranged schedule to suit your needs, ensuring that you always have the correct items.
File Centre also stores battle boxes for clients, which can consist of anything from their regular media to a whole IT suite.
If you would like to speak to one of our specialists about our data backup services, please call 0845 450 1074, alternatively you can get in touch through our dedicated contact page.
What have you got to lose?
- human error;
- mistaken or malicious deletion of files;
- virus attack;
- terrorist attack;
- fire, flood or man-made disaster.
- Storage conditions in relation to temperature and humidity.
- The boot of a car used for transporting tapes could make them vulnerable.
- The need to avoid exposing tapes to sources of contamination.
- The logistics of tapes stored in the same building, a safe deposit box, or at home.
- Concerns about security.
- Access, and disaster recovery response times.
- Back up daily.
- Store a full set of data offsite.
- Outsource data storage and retrieval.
- Run data integrity tests.
- Encrypt data.
- Dedicated, purpose-built facility which is secure and climate-controlled.
- Provision of secure, lockable data transport cases to protect media.
- Bespoke services to meet your requirements.
- All personnel logged and monitored - no unauthorised handling.
- Tracked vehicles.
- Full item history and inventory.
- Cost-effective, reliable service.
- 24-hour retention service.